a) To provide specific services.
b) To provide advertising or
c) As a basis for developing improvements or new products and services, sometimes free of charge.
Some of our sites use our own and third-party cookies to improve our services by analysing your browsing habits. If you continue to browse on this site, you are considered to have accepted the use of the cookies. You may change the settings on your browser to block cookies, but if you do, there may be certain sections of the website that will be disabled.
1. Those strictly necessary to provide certain services specifically requested by the user.
2. Analytical cookies that are either processed by us or by third parties to allow us to quantify the number of users and measure and analyse the usage statistics by the users of our services. In order to do so, their browsing of our website is analysed in order to improve the offering of products or services we provide.
3. Session cookies: These are cookies designed to collect and store information whilst the user is browsing a website.
4. Technical cookies: These allow browsing by the users of websites, platforms or applications and the use of different options or services implemented in them.
Features of the different cookie types.
These cookies are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from where the service requested by the user is provided.
These are sent to the user's terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity which processes the data obtained via the cookies.
These are cookies designed to collect and store information whilst the user is browsing a website.
These allow browsing by the users of websites, platforms or applications and the use of different options or services implemented in them.
Either processed by us or by third parties, they allow the cookie manager to track and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked.
Users may choose the cookies which they wish to grant access to their device on this website at any time via:
Their browser settings:
- Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647 (link is external)
- Explorer, from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet... (link is external)
- Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042 (link is external)
The specific opt-out systems described in the preceding table for the cookies in question (these systems could mean that a "rejection" cookie is installed in your device in order for the opt-out choice to be activated).
OOther third-party tools available on line which permit users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their disablement (for example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement (link is external), http://www.ghostery.com/faq (link is external).
FAVEKER® is not responsible for the contents or veracity of the third-party privacy policies included in this cookies policy.